Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Quotation - 離開這裡,那就是我的目標

I ordered my horse to be brought from the stables. The servant did not understand my orders. So I went to the stables myself, saddled my horse, and mounted. In the distance I heard the sound of a trumpet, and I asked the servant what it meant. He knew nothing and had heard nothing. At the gate he stopped me and asked: "Where is the master going?"

"I don't know," I said, "just out of here, just out of here. Out of here, nothing else, it's the only way I can reach my goal."

"So you know your goal?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, "I've just told you. Out of here--that's my goal."

- Franz Kafka.

不知怎的

「就這樣了嗎?」

不滿、焦躁的心蠢蠢欲動

總是想著遠方

遠方......

年輕時的趨力被打磨

漸漸被現實石化、生根

沒什麼不好

畢竟人都需要有歸屬的感覺

尤其在發現連自己都不能控制的時候

可以歸屬於某些人事物,是很幸福也是必要的

於是

漸漸變得能夠欣賞那規律、日常的幸福

無論這是成熟?是懦弱?

都是我

只是心中那小小的火苗仍不時地在晃動

在尖叫

在無限回聲著說:

「離開這裡,那就是我的目標」

2 comments:

  1. Was ich habe, will ich nicht verlieren, aber
    wo ich bin will ich nicht bleiben, aber
    die ich liebe, will ich nicht verlassen, aber
    die ich kenne will ich nicht mehr sehen, aber
    wo ich sterbe, da will ich nicht hin;
    Bleiben will ich, wo ich nie gewesen bin

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我知道你一定看不懂~ 哇哈哈哈...

    ReplyDelete